What is Coaching?
Professional coaching is often described as the most effective way of moving past the present circumstances of your life, career or business, to fully explore and achieve the most meaningful possibilities.
Coaching is a focused deliberate process utilizing focused conversations to create an environment for Individual Growth, Purposeful Action, and Sustained Improvement.
What might be possible if you regularlyworked to help you identify, focus and follow through on what was most important to you?
What sort of changes would be possible if that person provided the right mix of support, insight and challenge to keep you motivated, organized and progressing faster?
And if that person was an experienced and independent sounding board that held you true to yourself, would you be better able to achieve your most meaningful and fulfilling goals?
Of course you would!
WHAT DO BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS REALLY, REALLY WANT FROM A COACH?*
1. A Great Credential and many years of coaching experience
2. A Professional friendship / partnership
3. Holistic approach – conversations not just about work but ongoing life challenges, as well.
4. Help in navigating through the daunting aspects of personal and professional change
5. Business acumen and experience
6. Brutal honesty
7. Values the coach brings – professionalism, strengths, talents, skills
8. Looking for advice on specific situations with a safe environment for discussion (*ICF presentation 2009)